During this week we were asked to review suggestions to our plan by our peers. My blog contained only two comments. The suggestions provided were to consider including a survey of the teachers to see which program (Open Office or Google Docs) that they utilize and the other suggestion was to include an evaluation tool.
At first I did not think of adding a survey because I know the teachers at the campus will be moving to Open Office this new school year and that last year they utilized MS Office. However, the more I thought about the suggestion, the more I realized that the teachers may not be currently utilizing those in their classes, but they may have experience in one or both programs in the past. They may have personally used them or they may have had them as part of the curriculum at another campus. If they have experience in either, this could be beneficial to me. I will be revising my plan to include a survey.
The suggestion regarding an evaluation tool is a must. Due to the fact I do not work for the campus for which I am interning, I will not be around to do the evaluation. The results of the survey will likely be implemented in the following school year after my internship has ended. However, I think that it is an important part of the process and that I need to prepare and leave the evaluation tool with the headmaster to utilize in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment