During week 2 our assignment revolved around nine areas that can result in topics for our action inquiry. The subject matter concentrated on principal topics so we had to think outside the box to relate these topics to technology issues. The lesson reinterated that we need to reflect on current practices, utilize all the resources available, do not re-invent the wheel (use other school's research and save time), and think outside the box.
On another note, I can say that the overall action inquiry is a management method that I can use in my current position as Human Resources Regional Manager. As a manager I have often inquired on how we can do something different or better or I hear suggestions or comments from my staff. I look forward to finding ways to relate this function to my current management issues and to my training facilitaiton duties.
No comments:
Post a Comment